Important Ticketing Info:
* Mailed Tickets cut-off: Midnight, Thursday, June 21st. Beginning at 12:01 June 22nd, tickets may no longer be mailed (in the interest of giving time for recipients to get them). Folks should know that all ticket orders after this will be safely held in the Pre-Purchase Will Call area, and easily accessible with i.d. at the box office.
* Online Camping Purchases: Midnight Thursday, June 28. Online Pre-Purchase camping is Will Call. People who want to purchase camping at the site after midnight June 28 need to show up with CASH AT THE CAMPSITE = $25 per head - Or - Can Purchase at the Box Office on the days of the show for cash or Credit Card purchases will not be available at the site.
Box Office Opens at 10am Saturday
Dates: June 30 to July 1, 2012
The festival site is located @ Kit Carson Park in Downtown Taos, New Mexico
Ticket on sale at these outlets: click here
Show goes on rain or shine! No Refunds
Kids 12 and under are free accompanied by an adult
There will be a “Will Call” at the Box Office at the entrance to the Festival. This is where those who did not choose the mail option will pick up their ticket with a picture ID.
When you arrive at the festival, exchange your tickets for wristbands at the Festival Box Office. Your wristband allows you to come and go as you please to the festival during the early part of the day so you can explore the beautiful Town of Taos. However, after 7 pm re-entry will be through the designated wristband check point. Please do not lose or remove your wristband - it is non-replaceable.
Underage drinking will not be tolerated within the festival grounds. Supplying alcohol to a minor is a class four felony which will be enforced by local authorities.
What we provide at the Festival:
- Good Music
- Attractions for Kids of all ages
- A wide variety of Food and Craft Vendors
- Beer, Wine and Liquor
- Drinking Water
- Trash, Recycling, and Compost Stations
- First Aid Medical
- Ear Plugs (Please use for all kids)
- Lost and Found (Located at First Aid center)
- Porta Potties
- Parking will be available in the Town of Taos in lots which are listed here - lots free of charge.
What to bring:
- Photo I.D. if you are picking up or buying tickets at the Will Call at Box Office
- Low Lawn Chairs (If you have a high lawn chair then you will be asked to be towards the back)
- Ground Tarps / Blanket / Banners / Flags / Hula Hoops
- Sunshade Tents (Only permitted on the periphery in back)
- Refillable Water Bottles
- Camera (No professional photo equipment allowed)
- Strollers are allowed
- Warm Clothes and Rain Gear (Festival goes on Rain or Shine and we’re in the mountains)
- Please leave at the end of day with everything you bring
What NOT to bring:
- No Glass on festival grounds
- No Pets on festival grounds
- No Alcohol may be brought into the festival – Beer, Wine and Liquor will be sold on site
- No Food (Except for food for young kids in that fit in small backpacks)
- No Illegal Drugs
- No Fireworks
- No Fire Arms
- No Unlicensed Vending
- No Frisbees or other hard throwing toys.
Town of Taos parking locations (click to enlarge):